The May 2022 security update for Huawei Enjoy 10e is upgraded from version 10.1.0.221. Currently, the firmware is running on the EMUI 10.1.0.223 operating system. Hence, the correspondent users must examine the base EMUI version before installing the update.
New Software Update Details
- Latest Version: Huawei Enjoy 10e gets the EMUI version 10.1.0.223
- Changelog: Incorporate the May 2022 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system
As entitled, the new software update also brings the latest May 2022 security patch. Consequently, the patch improves the internal mechanism and strengthens the system towards bugs and defects.
The fresh May 2022 patch is appearing to the users holding the below-given models:
- Huawei Enjoy 10e MED
- Huawei Enjoy 10e MED-AL20
- Huawei Enjoy 10e MED-TL00
It’s important to take some measures beforehand to avoid hindrances while the installation procedure. Ensure to have a battery at 35% in your smartphone. Moreover, have ample space to store the new firmware in your device.
Though the update will not harm the data residing in the handset. Yet, prevention is better than cure and therefore you must take a backup of the essentials.
How to install the firmware?
The software is approaching in batches, hence it might take some while to attend to the respective place in your phone. However, you may also turn your eyes to the Settings menu to check the update manually.
- Go to the Settings menu
- Swipe down and choose the Software Updates
- Select the System & Update option
- Tap on the Check For Updates
- Once you find the software, hit the Download & Install button
You can also take support of the My Huawei app to update your smartphone.
|| Source ||