In summary, we can look into the changes, which include new animations effect, service widgets improvements, better charging, and more.
Huawei Pocket S HarmonyOS 126.96.36.1995 Changelog:
- Group widgets can automatically expand or shrink as the cards increase or decrease, and stacked widgets can automatically rotate and display as the scene changes.
- Added the feature of saving the split screen state, saving the split screen state to the home screen, and clicking the split screen combination icon to open the dual application with one click using split screen mode.
- The document supports a one-step preview, no need to pop up the box to choose the opening method. Call audio can be switched between the speaker, earpiece, and different Bluetooth devices in one step through the multi-device broadcast control center.
- Optimize the smart multi-window experience. When returning to the home screen, the floating window will automatically shrink to a small window to continue the task.
- Optimize the super fast charging Turbo mode charging experience.
- Optimize the app guard, improve security, provide a second confirmation pop-up window for application jumps, and reduce the risk of misuse.
- Optimize Huawei’s printing interface, simplify and unify the printing entry, and make it easier to print documents in one step Optimize system performance. Also, sliding operation, page switching, and application startup are silky and comfortable step by step, dynamic effects can be interrupted, and the experience is smoother.
- Integrate the May 2023 security patch to enhance system security.
Huawei Pocket S users running HarmonyOS 3 operating system can upgrade to the latest version using the settings. From here you can follow the on screen instructions.